Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Incredible Families at John's Incredible Pizza

We have had a few "goodbyes" for the Camerons, our good friends of the past few years. We got together last night at John's Pizza for FHE. We all had a great time! it was a great final night for the families to get together!


Pic on top is all of our friends from the CS ward. And the pic on the bottom..well..I had to capture that moment. We were in the cabin room and we had the whole place to ourselves. People would walk in and walk right back out. When 6 families with kids get together it can be a little wild. (:


233...that the score that smashed, killed, defeated me. Dave and I have an ongoing basketball scoring competition. I had 121 points and was very confidant that I would prevail...and he squashed it. Good Job Dave! High Score! The Camerons kids and the Grogans kids..waiting patiently to go on the bumper cars...we will miss them!

The Ladies!...Shannon, Amber, Laura, Amber, Kierstin, and Wendy across our laps!!

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

How fun that you got to have a fun night with friends, but so sad they are leaving. That will be you guys here in December, right? Your Dad said it was postponed.