Sunday, August 3, 2008
Breaking Dawn
I got it! I got it! I went to the Walmart in Hemet on Friday night..well Saturday August 2nd morning at midnight. I was the first to get in line and there was a bunch of cute teenagers who had a twilight ball that night before the book was released. I felt a bit old considering I was the oldest one there to get the book. It is fabulous and I am almost done...I have to stop to taek care of the kids..otherwise I would be done by now!! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I'm *almost* done too, about 100 pages left. I've been dying because no one else I know has gotten this far and it's so good, it's discussion worthy. So I forced myself to put it down until everyone else can catch up. We'll see how long that lasts!
I just started this morning. I'm only on chapter 4, but loving it so far. We'll see what kind of dent I can put in it today...
I am just starting today...so let me catch up before you start talking about it. I figured once I start reading I won't want to put it down. Don't worry, I saw 80 year old women getting the book.
XOXO-Erin
I have a couple hundred pages to go, but I am getting there. I read a lot at the cabin, but once we got home reality set in and the kids demand all of my day time. So night time is my friend. Neal is at the station tonight, so I will be reading all night!
hi Shannon .. not sure if you remember me but this is Brieanne Witte, Doug's wife. Just blog surfing (even though I've sworn off blogging for the summer!) and came across yours ... hope you don't mind me reading! I'm just starting book 1 next week so i'm behind but glad you got the book ... i hear it's great!
we are in Pocatello, so almost three hours east of Star. Are you guys moving with Palmer Natural?
Post a Comment