Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hermana Campbell






My little sister...who is not so little anymore, leaves today to enter into the MTC in Provo, UT. Her mission is the Malaga, Spain mission. She will be in the MTC in Provo for 3 weeks and then in the Spain MTC for 2 months. We are so excited for her and her choice to serve a mission. We had a last beach day with our family on Saturday. And we had her farewell on Sunday. Her talk was so great and it showed how much she has prepared for her mission and this part of her life. I think she is the cutest missionary I have seen in a long time!! We had our sad yet happy goodbyes. It is amazing how bitter sweet it really is. We will miss her...Spain is lucky to get her! I am grateful to have a sister who is choosing to serve our Heavenly Father and to spread the Gospel to those who are looking for it. I am grateful that my children have such a great example in their lives. Maybe we can go see her i Spain at the end of her mission?...hmmm....(:

3 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I could have been there. She is going to be the best sister missionary ever. Love the pictures of your beautiful family. You are all so photogenic. Let me know what her address is so that I can write her. Thanks.
XOXO-Erin

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow, that was fast! It seemed like I had just talked to your Dad and he said she was going on a mission. I bet you guys don't get pictures with all of you in them very often. You guys all look great!!

Joi Montrief said...

Oh I am sorry I missed that. It would have been really nice to see you all together and see your sista before she left. If you could email me her address, I could write her letters! I hope you're doing good. I miss ya. When do you move or did I miss that too? hehe