Friday, November 7, 2008

October went by so fast....

Ok..so I have not posted anything about our lives for a very long time! I was so caught up with the election and everything that went with it! So here is our update, we are in California still. We are moving to Idaho...in April...yep that is right..April. It was the day after Christmas..but now we wait a bit longer to move..at least we have time with our Cali friends still!

With all of this going on...I have been making mental lists of what I am grateful for and thought I would write them down.
I live for diet coke int he morning (yeah I know its bad for me). I live for my daily workout, just wish I was seeing drastic results. I live for the FALL weather..and hope its not getting hot again. I live for SCRAPBOOKING...it soothes my soul when I am able to scrapbook my FAMILY. I live for LETTERS from my sister JESSICA who is in Granada Spain and loving her mission. I live for my KIDS to come home from school and give me KISSES and HUGS. DYLAN is 9 and still does it! WESLEY kisses are one of the best things in life. I live for SAMANTHA to come home and tell me that she passed her Mad Minutes...everyday...that girl doesn't even use her flashcards...she is a smarty! I live for DYLAN to tell me one of his fantastic stories that he made up and wrote out...he is a great storyteller and loves to write them out!...quite brilliant. I live for WESLEY to wake up and to be so excited to see me in the morning and to spend the DAY together. WE have alot of FUN by ourselves! I live for my DAVID when he comes home and kisses me tells me he loves me..and plays with his kids when he could be taking a well deserved nap or going on the computer. And our weekends. I live for our WEEKENDS...lots of family time and being TOGETHER and creating ADVENTURES. I think I am feeling very GRATEFUL for my life and what my Father in Heaven has blessed me with. I LOVE my family and the JOY they bring to my LIFE. My list could go on..but for now I will stop with that...

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

October was the busiest month this year for sure! Great things to be Thankful for!