Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TWILIGHT soundtrack release party....

My sister Vanessa and I went to the TWILIGHT soundtrack release party. It was at HOT TOPIC. It as a blast! They had a costume contest..come dressed up as Twilight characters and door prizes. If you answered questions correctly then you got a $5 gift card for merchandise. Vanessa made me dress up because it would be more fun..and she was right. Well, I kind of went as VICTORIA..but it didn't come off as well...so I then just decided I was a vampire. She went as ROSALIE...and man she looked just like her! Vanessa won the costume contest and got a pair of fabulous vampire teeth. We had alot of fun together. And of course we got our CD preordered!





6 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

How fun!!! I'm jealous! hehe So I still need your address! I need to send you something. Hurry hurry hurry.

Cinthia said...

How fun!! You guys look great!

Da Bergs said...

How fun! Look at you guys, are you so dang cute!!!

Cazier Craziness said...

I am glad she won. She really does look like her. You guys look awesome. I am glad you guys had a great time.

Branden and Sarah said...

Hey Shannon! You crack me up, that is totally awesome!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I didn't know there was something going on there!
Okay, I saw your last posts and Shannon you are creative.
I Love Wesley's costume, and that cake! That is so rad! Love it.