Thursday, February 5, 2009

SeVeN.....7....SEVEN!!!!

I cannot believe it! Samantha is now 7!!! Time is flying by! Good thing we are having fun!! (: haha Samantha is such a fun girl! She is growing up to be such a beautiful young lady...but for now remains my little girl. We have alot of fun with her...she is always smiling! We love her and so glad she is ours!! xoxoxoxo
Of all the cakes she could have...she asked for cupcakes with rings...thank you Winco!! I know...not like me to BUY and not make a creation, but this is what she wanted...stay tuned for my attempt at Wesley's cake...coming up on the 20th! (:
Samantha and her gifts...she wanted to go to John's for her birthday dinner...her wishes were granted...and then as we were leaving she asked Grandpa Campbell to turn the hot tub on to have it ready for her when she got back...lucky for her, we grant birthday wishes!
Deal or no Deal...after listening to her Dad, Samantha took the 125 ticket offer...only to find out she had the 500 ticket case!! This happened three times in the night! That girl is lucky!

So....here is the deal..yes it does say 50 tickets! And so like idiots we all cheered for Samantha...and she quietly turns around and says... I only got 4. Look closely...the corners are 4 tickets and the little thin dark green space is the 50 tickets..it is a mean trick! (:

They love tickets....and getting prizes....I call it junk, they call it prizes....

The birthday girl!!

The 9 year old...

The 7 year old....
The 2 year old...

The three rugrats....having a great time...the perfect thing to do at night,
they go right to sleep after!!

Dave was brave and entered the hot tub with them...I love the hot tub..I just HATE getting out in the cold!! brrrrr

No comments: