Saturday, February 21, 2009

Shamu...the cake!

Here is Wesley's birthday cake...I think it could be tons better...but Wesley LOVED it!! He won't eat Shamu and keeps petting the Shamu and saying, "Don't worry we won't eat you." I am wonderin ghow long he expects to keep the Shamu part of the cake....hmmmmm.....
The back side

the fin...I would do it differently next time.

The kid...Shamu ROCKS!!! And yes he sang We will ROCK you when he saw the cake. (:

I wanted to have three shades of blue for the waves...but time was against me....

My favorite pic of the cake..the BEST side...yes cakes can and cannot be photogenic...
So there it is..another attempt at a creation. The cake was yummy too!!

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I cant believe you made that cake... it looks great! and he is so darling, he looks like a doll he is so cute...the pic of him sitting by himself in the mission inn,.... is my favorite of all the pic my sister has taken!

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

That is awesome! Amazing job!

Cazier Craziness said...

Like I said a million times already, AMAZING!!!

Eric and Laura said...

pretty soon we'll see you on Ace of Cakes or something. impressive!