Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Wesley...
...is doing well with being a big boy! It is NOT an option anymore...haha...the Mom needs to be diaper free! He digs it though...maybe it is the treats...whatever works! Last night I put him to bed with a pullup...not quite ready for nights yet...and he got up 3 times to pee...not in his pullup but like a big boy. So even though I was frustrated that he kept getting up, at least he is getting the idea! I have potty trained two kids now..you would think it would get easier and simpilar!hahaha At least WES has a COOL toilet seat!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats on potty training success!We are back to pull-ups 24/7. I'm tired of cleaning up the messes. I figure she's not quite ready.
I'm so glad it's been pretty easy for you! Lorelai has been "pee" trained for geez... forever. However pooping is another story. I can't get her to poop in the potty to save my life. ick.
that toilet seat looks so familiar...congrats on the success. the boys are totally potty trained, except for nights. they prefer to pee in a pull-up - so lazy.
Post a Comment