Thursday, April 16, 2009
Horses
Samantha has a great love for horses. And luckily her aunts have a great love for her. Last Saturday Vanessa took Samantha to go and see Hannah Montana..which I was very very grateful for! After the movie they went ot Taco Bell for lunch and then the big surprise....to go to Vanessa's friends house to go and see the horses! They let Samantha groom them, feed them, walk them, and ride them. She was in heaven! What a great day for her! Thanks V!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ahh- that's so nice! What a great aunt!
That's so cute. I can't wait till I can do that with Natalie and Cheryl.
I'm definately not looking forward to that age. I don't get the whole Hana Montana thing. That was so nice of Vanessa to take her.
What a fun thing to do! There will be plenty of horses in Idaho for Sammie!!
Post a Comment