Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We have moved!

We are finally in Idaho! I have lots of news...but I will update soon! I have TONS to catch up on and will in the next few weeks. I love you all and miss you all so much! xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad you made it there okay. You DO need to update your blog girlfriend! :)

Dana & Genni Bain said...

i can tell you haven't had internet for awhile :) or just busy.

Mark & Katherine said...

This makes me sad. I will miss you Shannon.

Joi Montrief said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it girlie!

The Bains said...

I am glad that all is well and that there wasn't any horrible news posted. It's weird not having you here. Second hour of church is so boring now that my foyer chatting friend is gone. :( I hope that you are having a blast.