Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boise market

In BoDo....hahahahaha...still makes me giggle....every week they have a market. Actually most of the cities out her have markets. The farmers and local businesses go and sell their items. I am thinking about getting my business license and selling baked goods here. I think it would be fun...so we will see! Anyway, here are a few pics of our adventure...David's Mom and Dad, Sister Kima nd her son went with us! It was fun!












It is so wonderful to be able to get to Boise in 20 minutes! It is like going into Riverside! We are still exploring...there is much much more there that we have'nt discovered yet!

1 comment:

proud parents said...

There are quite a few orchards between Caldwell and Boise in Emmett and Eagle and so forth. I have fond memories of cherry picking.

If you ever get a chance, Lucky Peak is another great recreational lake just east of Boise.

Further north of that, past the church's campground Pinetop, is a much-loved hot springs tourist attraction with a hot-spring heated pool, cabins, etc.

In the southwest corner of the state, you have Craters of the Moon and a little bit of Yellowstone National Park.

Cascade and McCall are nice places to visit. A little north of that is Hell's Canyon (North America's DEEPEST canyon).

I think some of Idaho's most truly beautiful places are up in the northern parts of the state, like Coeur D'Alene and the Sawtooth Mountains. Breathtaking.