Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A kid with a death wish!

I went into my pantry and found this:
I thought I so clever to put all the chips, snacks, granola bars, popcorn, etc up on the top shelf of my pantry...that way I can control what the kids get into. There is no chair in there yet so I thought..perfect! I was impressed with myself. Apparently I got too cocky since my little 3 year old can CLIMB!!!! I tried so hard not to laugh, but I lost it. Then I told him to hang on while I got my camera. So grateful he didn't fall!! He actually was sitting on top of the shelf as he decided what he wanted to eat. When he got down he proceeded to tell me and Dave that he was getting something for Dylan. Like that would make a difference?!?! hahaha
The other two yahoos needing to get in on the photo action!


No comments: