Thursday, March 25, 2010
The aftermath ...
Wesley was looking forward to his birthday since it ended last year! lol (: But for the whole month when we had 3 birthdays before his, he just couldn't wait! The day of his birthday and party he had so much fun!! He played and played and played. He went to bed at a normal time and then he woke up...but he couldn't quite finish going down the whole flight of stairs...he stopped part way...

...so then I moved him to the couch so he would be out of the way of traffic and the stair just couldn't have been that comfy...and he passed out again.... ...and again. He was like this ALL day long! Luckily it was Sunday and I was able to leave Dave with him so I could go to church with the other two. Wesley was totally wiped out!! He woke up to eat lunch, went back to sleep, woke up to eat dinner and then he went to bed for the rest of the night. He slept great that night too! I guess next year we will wait until the day of to tell him its his birthday!! (;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is too cute. He is growing out of looking like a toddler and now a little boy. Oh so sad! :)
Post a Comment