We have not been to Disneyland in YEARS!!! I think Sammie was 4! So we took the opportunity that Disneyland was giving and we "Gave a day to get a day!" We made blankets for the Linus project and we recieved free tickets to Disneyland for the WHOLE family! Great deal!..especially since I just learned that on August 5, 2010 tickets will now be $102!!! What?! Wow! Anyway, we had a blast and were so glad that our friends the Cox family and Daves family joined us there!
This is the Grogan family...minus a few.
This is the Grogan family...minus a few.
Dylan and Star Tours...he LOVES Star Wars. So sad that this ride is now gone.
Yes, I am cheap...took a pic of the pic instead of buying the pic!! (:
Dave, Kim, And Chris....LOVE Dave's family...always having fun!!
Paul, Patty, Dave, Shannon....We LOVE these people!! Our dearest friends!!
Paul and Dave
This is the craziest hat I have ever worn!! lol Amanda Cox bought it and we all took a turn with it! The Mad hatters hat!




No comments:
Post a Comment