Tuesday, June 10, 2008

SEA WORLD!!!!!






We love Sea World and have year passes. The kids love it there..and it typically is a bit cooler than Moreno Valley..so a nice escape from the heat. Wesley goes around singing the song for the Shamu splash...its really cute. He even does the hand motions. The last time we went it was just Sammie, Welsey, and me...the "big boys" were on a 4x4 trip. Sammie tried the bungie jump and loved it! Welsey wanted to go on too, but he isnt old enough. We tried winning prizes..but our Dad is the one that is good at that. I win at basketball, but he wins at everything else. We had alot of fun! At Shamu rocks, Sammie sat i nthe very front row..and well....got soaked!

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

Thanks Shannon for the comment! I am so glad you have a blog. I really do like it more than myspace and this way my paren't can see everything that is going on with us. If you need any help spiffing up your blog, let me know. It's the first step to getting addicted! :)