Friday, June 13, 2008

Samantha got promoted!






Today was Samantha's promotion day. She is leaving kindergarten and going the first graders. She is so excited and asked me when next week she will be attending first grade. When I told her the news that infact she had two whole months of vacation, she was a bit bummed. The program was very cute, songs, picture slide show and of course the diploma. The teachers asked all the students what they wanted to be when they grew up and Samantha proudly said "I want to be a cowgirl and take care of lots of animals..especially horses." One of the other students said that he wanted to be a man so he could say bad words...the things kids say. haha We are proud of her and her accomplishments.

3 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow! You will have two kids in full time school. What will you do with your time? Congrats Sammy!!

rogersfam said...

That is exciting! It seems so far away for Kaylee to graduate, but I bet it will happen before we know it!
Are you guys heading up to Idaho with everyone else? Happy moving.
Nice job with the blog!

Ben & Jamie

CORMELS said...

OK, so the other day I was thinking about the time you and Joanna and I went to CA and stopped in Vegas. I wondered how you were and where you were. On the borderline of being stalkerish, I googled you the other day and found your blog. I just wanted to say hi!
Melissa L.