Wednesday, July 2, 2008
2008 Girls Camp
Last year was my first year back at girls camp since I graduated high school. So about ten years. I was privileged to be able to go back again this year and be up there for Bishops night. I love being up in Big Bear and at that camp. It was fun to see "my" girls up there and to be able to share a part of the camp expierence with them. It is a special place and I will always remember my expierences there. Dave was able to go up there with me and be a PAC for the night. And I stayed at the slumber party as a MAC. Needless to say,w e were very very tired. This was the last year for my sister Vanessa..the last of the Campbells. My Dad, Mom, and sister Jessica were all able to go up there for the "last year"




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Camp is the best. I've ALMOST forgotten how fun it is. Glad you had a fun time and were able to be there for Vanessa's last year. They grow up so fast! :)
I am so bummed. I was called to assistant camp director right before I got hurt. I was so excited because I wanted to be in young womens so bad. Camp was last weekend. Oh well! Maybe next year! You look beautiful, by the way!
P.S. I clicked on the last pic to make it bigger and all those girls have makeup on. They don't even look like they are at "camp" I don't ever remember wearing make up at camp. too funny!
Post a Comment