Thanks Amy!! haha (:
Just curious about how you picked your kids names and the stories behind those names. I know, random right? I don't have anything better to do and I didn't post much in June.
This is how we came up with our kids names!
Dylan James: Dave liked the nickname DJ for a boy and wanted it somehow. So we went through the "D" names and we didnt agree on very many..except Dylan. I always liked it too. It sounded good with James..another name I always liked. So in our "rush" to get Dylan here we had very little time and Dylan was it! And it fits well.
Samantha Aisling: We always knew if we had a girl we would name her Samantha...and we liked Jordyn at the time as well. When we were in Ireland we had a waitress at a pub named Aisling..and I loved it the moment I heard it! I figured everyoen would call her Ashley so we put it as her middle name.
Wesley Dublin: I think we have a thing for the Irish!! Dave wanted WEs to be named Dublin and I was for it until I got pregnant and said no way! But as a middle name..thats cool. We didnt name him until 10 hrs of being born. We had mentioned Wesley about 3 months prior but never thought of it again. Until hour 9 and when Dave said it I knew that was his name. We went through a ton! And we couldnt agree on anything until then. I still think Dave wasnted Dublin as the first name and just gave up on me! haha (:
TAG you are it!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How come I never knew you went to Ireland?? How exciting. I am glad you did the tag. Thanks!!! I was bored today and I was thinking about how some people come up with their kids names. I love the name Wesley. Now that you have Dylan do you guys call him DJ??
Post a Comment