Friday, November 7, 2008

Another attempt

I tried again to see if I could create a most fabulous cake...I think I did pretty well. It was David's sisters birthday. Kim was turning 40 and coming out to be with us and go to Oak Glen. I thought for her 40th she deserved a nice cake. I made a chocolate cake with raspberry filling. Kim loves the Nightmare before Christmas, so I made Jack the Pumpkin King. She loved it..it was yummy..and I will keep trying...is it Ace of Cakes worthy?? lol (: I wish!!


7 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

Wow! Someone went on a major blogging spree. I had to go in to your archive to see a few of the posts. It looks like you got all caught up... I have 4 posts to go in order to get current. {sigh}

Cazier Craziness said...

That cake is amazing!! Teach me your skills please. hehe:)

The Bains said...

Holy cow! You've been a blogging maniac. I need to do the same thing - I am so behind!

I hope that you are feeling better!

Erin said...

Love the cake, and Nightmare before Christmas too. Love all the pictures...your kids are getting so old. I like your new background too. I would love to go to Sea World again...looks like you had a blast. And Oak Glen is one of my personal favorite places to go too.
XOXO-Erin

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

So cute! And don't bother wasting your skills teaching Amy... they'll go to waste. hehehe

CORMELS said...

Ok that cake is awesome! Looks like you are having a great time.

Jen and Dave said...

Cool cake! Looks tasty!
And, she looks really good for being 40...or even 30.