It is the end of the first trimester of the school year, and there is always an awards assembly. Since I was on a field trip, I missed Dylan's but I was able to attend Samantha's. Dylan wasn't too happy with me, and I felt so bad that I missed his. Dylan recieved an award for Good Citizenship and Good grades. Samantha recieved an award for good Citizenship, Passing her mad minutes before the deadline, and having all "St's" or "O's..which is like straight A's. I am very proud fo both of them and know that they will have a successful rest of their year....They are the best kids!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Award Time!
It is the end of the first trimester of the school year, and there is always an awards assembly. Since I was on a field trip, I missed Dylan's but I was able to attend Samantha's. Dylan wasn't too happy with me, and I felt so bad that I missed his. Dylan recieved an award for Good Citizenship and Good grades. Samantha recieved an award for good Citizenship, Passing her mad minutes before the deadline, and having all "St's" or "O's..which is like straight A's. I am very proud fo both of them and know that they will have a successful rest of their year....They are the best kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good job Grogan kids!!!!
Post a Comment