Friday, November 7, 2008

Kids say the funniest things.


I need to make more of an effort to post what my kids say to us...sometimes I have to leave the room because it is so funny. Everyday, WESLEY wants to go to SEA WORLD. He loves it there..and we love taking him. But unfortunately, we cannot go everyday or even every weekend...so tonight he found the kid meal pails that we got and reuse when we go to Sea World....
Wesley: "Daddy, I found them! Let's go! I want to go to Sea World!"
Daddy: looking outside at the darkness, "Sorry not tonight."
Wesley: "Yes"
Daddy: "No"
This went back and forth for about 30 seconds
Daddy: "I am the daddy, I think I should know if we are going to Sea World..and
aren't. Sorry."
Wesley: "But I the Wesley...lets go to Sea World."

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

Hahahahaha...... love it!