Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...






There are many things to be grateful for this year...family, friends, great husband, great kids, diet coke, fresh baked bread, movies, girls night, living in a free and wonderful country, anything chocolate, and so much more! We were able to be with Dave's family this year and his Mom and Dad had their life long friends Don and Peggy over with their son Jeff and his three kids, Reese, Peyton, and Cole. Dave's sister Kim and our nephew Lucas and his brother Chris and wife Renae and our niece Lindsay came too. And Chris had a childhood friend, Lloyd came with his family. We had a very FULL house...and had a wonderful time. I worked all day long Wednesday making rolls and cinnamon rolls, sweet potato casserole, and green bean casserole...and cleaned my mother in laws house. I was tired and never recovered. Of course..never too tired for black Friday shopping. We then went over to my Mom's and had Thanksgiving dessert with them. My whole family was there, minus Jessica...aka Hermana Campbell. It was fun to see everyone and spend time with them for a few days. I am grateful for traditions and for family. I am grateful I am married to a man who honors me, our children, and his responsibilities. He is my best friend...my hero....and I love him very much. I am grateful to have three beautiful and healthy kids. I am grateful to both my family and Dave's family for all that they do for us...we could never repay them for it. This Thanksgiving was a great time to reflect and think of all the things wonderful in my life...I am now ready for Christmas! (:

1 comment:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

How fun! I love Thanksgiving!