Party favors! I found these cute black Chinese takeout boxes and put on the movie poster and filled them with goodies..."Eclipse" gum, "nerd" candy, "kisses", "blood sucker", "candy bracelet with a candy heart charm, and a beef jerky stick...it is Jacob, we fried him up..haha, (:
Ok..here is my sad attempt to do something cool. I took a chocolate cake for the bottom and then took a red velvet cake and cut out the letters TWILIGHT in the twilight movie font...it looked good at first and then started to fall apart...I tried...at least it was yummy...
Food...yummy!
yes..that is scrapbooking...we did a scrapbook page for our pictures...it was something to do as we waited...and you know you want one too....(:
Becky Campbell, Vanessa Campbell, and Shannon Grogan...leaving to go to the movie..
Shannon Grogan, Laura Jacklin, Genni Bain, and Amber Hansen waiting in line....
The best t-shirt award goes to Genni Bain...
Genni Bain and her fabulous t-shirt...
Laura Jacklin, Rebecca Bryant, and Shannon Grogan
Shannon, Amber Hansen, Genni Bain, Laura Jacklin, and Nicole Shumaker
I have the best friends! I had so much fun with these girls and so glad that they were as excited as I was and wanted to make a night of TWILIGHT! Thanks so much to all of them for coming and having a great night! Now hopefully they will make the 2nd and 3rd book into a movie very quickly...(:




5 comments:
You are too cute. It looks like you had so much fun!
haha! They came out goood!
I was excited too, laura and i laughed alot, too fun.
thanks shannon for inviting me..see you hopefully for the 2nd movie. :)
Fun Pictures!! I am glad you had a great night. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could do some of these fun things together. :)
Forever immortalized in pictures...
HA I was screaming inside too!!! At least I did when Edward walked in through the cafeteria doors> HE is so hot! And I want to go see it again too!!!!
Post a Comment