Sunday, December 7, 2008

I love them!!..but can't pick just one!!

I received my family pictures in the mail this weekend and was so excited to view them! I was amazed at how good they were as well. I have so many to chose from..so now I have a problem. These are alot of the family pictures..I have ones of the kids and Dave and I too. Which one do I chose?? So I guess I will just print them all and make a big book...like I need another scrapbook project..haha...I want to thank Melissa Hyde for her fabulous work and her patience with us to get these great pictures for our family!







7 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE 4TH AND 5TH ONES. CHOOSE THOSE. =O)

The Chalmers Family said...

Oooh they are all so good. I say the 4th and 5th one too!

Mr.Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cazier Craziness said...

So so cute!!! I love the first one. I think that one needs to be blown up and put on your wall, along with the one on the railroad tracks. And that one of Wesley on your other post, needs to be in a magazine! :) I love Dylan's new hair style in the last post. Way cute!

Glahn Family said...

Shannon,You are beautiful... You know this don't you... Ok, I love the one sitting on the stairs. in the back and white. I love the one with th blue door. I also love the one from a far distance where David is leaning on the post.. I think it is the first one.. LOVE IT.
your gorgeous.... love it...
better be sending me a card chick

Eric and Laura said...

No kidding about too many pictures to choose from. I love the one with the blue door.

rogersfam said...

They all turned out very good. A super photogenic family w/a good photographer!