Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Our family Christmas card...
...I think...I have a few choices..but isn't it cute?!? Thansk Melissa for giving me a sneek peak! You are the best!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields and Until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand
4 comments:
Very cute pictures! I haven't seen your blog for like a week, and you've posted a lot! It's great to see you guys are doing good!
They are going to be adorable. We still have to get our pic taken. We aren't doing professional ones till the beginning of the year though. Too expensive! Neal's Dad takes awesome pictures, so that's the plan. And you look great. Quit being so hard on yourself. :)
ARE YOU SERIOUS? Those are amazing! So professional. Almost like a wedding invitation. hehe I love 'em!
Super cute card. Melissa did a good job. I wanted to have her do my card this year but we were not able to work it in during the time that she was down. BTW I am going to go private with my blog so send me your email address
Post a Comment