Tuesday, December 2, 2008

our family pictures

We finally, after 5 years, took our family pictures! We had an appt. set with a good friend of mine who does amazing work and Dylan got sick. I was so disappointed. We came across another opportunity with a different photographer a month later...who I highly recommend by the way. She rocks! She is so good and we had so much fun with her! She is sending my pictures to me but she posted a few to view so I thought I would do a blog post to share our first family pictures with our 3 kids! I dont know about you, but I hate pictures of me and I thought I needed to get over it and just do it! My kids won't know what I look like if I don't! haha I am so glad that we did and very pleased with how our pictures turned out...at least these 4! The kids started getting into our shoot and would pose and turned into "models"...I was impressed with their ability and thought that all the years of me taking tons of pictures was actually a good thing! So keep clicking away...that is the lesson learned! (: Thanks so much Melissa...you ROCK!!! Her blog is on my blog list as Moments Matter...check her out!



8 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

your pictures turned out great! where did you go?

Glahn Family said...

I love these pictures. Is this Melissa Mcrae. I love her work. She did a baulous job. The setting is awesome. And you look awesome as well. great job... Wesly looks like a doll... perfect..

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow, Shannon these are amazing. You guys all look so good. I love the rustic feel of them. What a great idea for a family picture. I can;t help but smile at your little Wesly. Adorable. You can't even tell Dylan is sick. He did good. And Samantha.... What a beauty. I can't believe she got them all to look forward at the same time. :)

Joi Montrief said...

How cute!!! I think they're amazing! I like the one of little Wes and you guys on the train tracks the best. You look gorgeous.

Branden and Sarah said...

Love the pictures! You're family is so stinkin cute!

The Chalmers Family said...

I love these! Melissa is so GOOD. I'm dying to have her do ours. PS you look amazing, and your fam too of course!

Da Bergs said...

Omigosh, those are great!!! SO, WHO took them???? And, WHERE??? DARLING!!!

rogersfam said...

The pictures are adorable! You look great!