...of course he was put in with his shirt on, the right way I might add! Later he said he was hot..of course! What a simple solution, take your shirt off...or try to! I mean there is no way that Mom could've turned the air conditioner on! We got a good laugh from this one! Thanks Wesley!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Sometimes there are no words...
..and you just end up laughing and can't stop! Dylan, Wesley, and I were out running errands one day. Of course Wesley fell asleep...I opened the door to get him out and this is what I saw...


...of course he was put in with his shirt on, the right way I might add! Later he said he was hot..of course! What a simple solution, take your shirt off...or try to! I mean there is no way that Mom could've turned the air conditioner on! We got a good laugh from this one! Thanks Wesley!
...of course he was put in with his shirt on, the right way I might add! Later he said he was hot..of course! What a simple solution, take your shirt off...or try to! I mean there is no way that Mom could've turned the air conditioner on! We got a good laugh from this one! Thanks Wesley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
sometimes NO WORDS are the best... aren't they just darling when they are sleeping!!!
How serene and peaceful he looks!
He is sweet and is getting quite a bit bigger!
too cute!
love it! especially how he's halfway out of the seatbelt, too. :)
Hahaha... so funny! What a neat kid he is! I can't wait to meet him as a little boy and not a baby!
Post a Comment