Monday, March 2, 2009

Potty Training Day 1

I have two strikes against me:
Strike 1: Wesley is the BABY of the family
Strike 2: Wesley is a BOY

I don't have three strikes..so there is hope. Today so far...no leaks...but it is Day 1 and I haven't gotten lazy yet. Wesley loves getting his reward...Red Vines, his choosing. And he has Thomas the Train and Cars underwear. I hope it will continue to be smooth sailing....

4 comments:

Cazier Craziness said...

So glad I am over that hurdle! Good Luck!

Eric and Laura said...

keep it up! hopefully he'll get it quick like Brandon.

Joi Montrief said...

You're awesome! Have fun! Hey you have 2 other kids that are potty trained so that should count for something right? Maybe cancel out at least one of the strikes against you. hehe 2 positives cancel out a negative? LOL

The Chalmers Family said...

OH you are lucky! I've tried with Kade and its a no go. My third strike though is that I'm lazy and HATE potty training. Its so gross! Good luck. Let me know if you have any super awesome tips and words of great wisdom to share.