the bad news...I am still learning and did not compensate for the HEAT! I am still learning how to make my fondant adjust to the weather. The fondant was put on the cake and it was perfect...smooth...and I was very excited how it was turning out. Then the HEAT came into play..my fondant started to melt off...it became too heavy. So I have figured out how to make that not happen again. The lego man was perfect in shape...just the fondant fell a bit.
I hate it when I go to do something and it doesn't turn out perfect..so frustrating!! But till next time! I guess everyone has to learn and start somewhere...even the GREATS mess up right?!? (:




4 comments:
I think it's great and don't let anyone tell you any different!! :) That takes talent and the birthday boy liked it, so that is all that matters!!
wow! amazing!
That is awesome! I love it! you did a great job!
That is such a cool cake.
Post a Comment