Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter Moments

We were on our own this year for Easter...but we made the most of it anyway. I am big on traditions and making each holiday special..that is what we all remember about them...the tradtions...We dyed eggs, ate good food, candy...oh the candy! The Easter bunny visited us and gave the kids lots of goodies!

the calm before the storm....

The reason why Wesley just isn't quite ready to dye Easter eggs... The loot...

Not the most "put together" picture...but it shows each of their personalities so well! So Carefree...
finding the eggs...
Maybe his last year for the magic...
Wes just can't wait!! I think he ate ALL oif his candy on Sunday...
The table...
Easter is not Easter without a coconut cake.
New addition...Vanilla and strawberry stuffed cupcakes with lime frosting...yes the strawberry is IN the cupcake...hold your applause..lol

4 comments:

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

I want the recipe for the cupcakes... oh my heck... NOW!

Eric and Laura said...

the cupcakes look interesting...you may have to make me a sample. :)

Cazier Craziness said...

I really want to try one of those cupcakes. Sorry I am so behind on commenting! It looks like you guys had a great Easter. The kids looked adorable of course!!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

shannon you are always good with dessert...that looks very tasty.
ps I like your wedding photo :)