Friday, April 24, 2009

Mombo

These pics are a bit blurry..so I will have to take a few more...but we got a PUPPY! His name is Mombo and he is a Husky.So most of you know that this was NOT my idea...but my darling hubby! He is such an animal lover...I am not. I can live the rest of life without a dog...but he and the kids cannot. At least they think they can't. I will admit the puppy is cute...and cuddly. I feel my allergies getting worse. Mombo will be an outside dog...and in Idaho, Huskies do GREAT! The kids love him...the excitement hasn't worn off yet so they are doing alot to help out with the puppy.



3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

Ohmygorsh...I love it! I want one too. When you tire of it and it starts getting skinny...ship it to me! hehe I love it already!

Eric and Laura said...

cute puppy, but hey always grow up into dogs. i have to remind myself of that whenever i see puppies. good luck with YOUR new dog. :) nice that dave gets the dog right before he leaves you for a couple of months...

Cazier Craziness said...

Wow, a puppy before a big move?? You guys are brave. haha.... What a cute puppy. I am wanting a dog so bad. I can't seem to get my husband to want the same thing. :) Congrats on the dog. So cute!