Saturday, May 2, 2009

Who has the BEST burger in town??

There was a debate in the Grogan house about who had the BEST tasting burger in town...Dave and Dylan lead the debate. One night we decided that we should really find out. So we went to 5 different places and got the basic burger..no cheese since I don't eat that. (: We went to Bakers, In n Out, Carls Jr, Del taco (wild card), and Farmer Boys. Dylan's pick was Bakers and Dave's was In n Out.


We cut each burger into 5ths, so we each ate a whole burger..and got very full! We also got fries from each place, but didnt judge them


The results were....5th place Del Taco, I know SHOCKER! 4th place was Carls, 3rd place was Bakers, 2nd place was Farmer Boys and in 1st place In n Out. We had alot of fun figuring our who had the best burger..now on to tacos! (:

3 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

YUM!!! But you gotta have cheese. How fun is that. You're giving me good ideas for when (or if) I have kids.

Meredith Rotz said...

Now this is a great idea...I will have to do it with my family...your blog is so fun to read...

Cazier Craziness said...

You didn't need a burger test to know In n Out is the best. haha :) What a fun thing to do!