Can I just say that Idaho has the best city parks around?! WOW! This is Settler's Park in Meridian. We had a blast here! Dave had the day off and we went here for our family outing.In this park there is a pond that they stock with fish to go fishing at, they have 5 baseball fields, CLEAN bathrooms, a staff member there to help the kids or to prevent accidents, etc. Then I learned that every Friday night they have movie night in the field...FREE. So we will go and experience that sometime! Typically when I am at a park with my kids...I can feel every minute pass...but here we were here for two hours without even blinking! And look at that SKY!!
Samantha and Dave
Wait for it Sammie...
...And there it is! haha
The theme is pirates...arghh!
A fun thing is a snack bar that sells snow cones for $1! With over 40 flavors! Yum!!
A closer look...




2 comments:
wow we live in the wrong part of Idaho that is for sure!!!! nothing at all like this here unless you are willing to pay $7 a person for the public kiddie pool. SO glad you have fun stuff nearby! Will make the transition much easier!
We have a great park like that near us too. Don't you just love blue sky's not filled with smog? I am glad you guys are up near us, kinda.
Post a Comment