Sunday, July 19, 2009

Movie Night at the Park!

At Settler's Park every Friday in the summer they have Friday Family movie nights. We went to check it out and give it a chance. This is what I had in mind...TONS of people, no where to sit, police everywhere, fights breaking out, people being lame, not being able to hear the movie due to lame sound system. But it was so not this way. I think I counted 4 police there for about 2,000 people...hello! haha No fights, the nicest people, and a fantastic sound system. You can hear the movie at any point in the park. We have found our Friday night activity! It was so much fun! The kids loved it and it was very easy to get things together to go. The only issue I have is that it doesn't start until dusk...which is 10 pm out here right now. So it is a late night, but very worth it! 





1 comment:

Glahn Family said...

Isnt't that the coolest thing. Our parks out here in Queen Creek also do movies in the park. That giant blow up screen is so cool huh? We don't start ours until late August because it is still hot. They will run through October. Im glad you are having funa nd making new friends and enjoying Idaho... Good for you... yeahhhhh