A friend of mine always said that after 30 it is 30 + the extra year. I like that thinking! Thanks Wendy! This is what Dave's day looked like for him...after careful planning from each of his kids..they all did something for him and with him..what a great guy to let the kids plan his day...
Sam is quite the cook!
The breakfast...
Yep we blindfolded him...fun for us!
Dylan's plan was to take Dave to see GI Joe!
I really do not like balloons...kids get too crazy with them!..but a cheap toy!!
Dave opeing up his popcorn maker...a professional one! (:
Who needs cake and ice cream when Costco has cream puffs??? Dave asked for these instead of a cake...I thought it was a great idea!
Lunch for a King...Sammie's idea!
The kids were begging for crab legs..sorry Dave! lol
And then after the great day...a great night was ahead for the UFC fight. I made a bunch of food for his night with his friends. I think he had a great 30 + 4 birthday! Happy Birthday! We love you!!




3 comments:
This October I turn the big "3-0". I'm way excited. You guys planned a fun day. I hope mine is FUN too!
sounds fun! your kids are great planners! happy birthday dave!
what a fun family you have!!!
Post a Comment