I will be at the theaters watching this...
with all the other crazy girls..uhhh....I mean Twilighters...hahahaha
May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields and Until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand
7 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no words....just butterflies! I literally cannot wait.
What a heart stopping trailer! I am so excited.
Woohoo :)!!!
3 days after your bday :)! Party!!
LOVE IT! Wish you were down here to have a fun midnight NEW MOON party.
this looks a MILLION times better than the first movie. Which I didn't really care for till the second time I saw it. But the New Moon movie looks like what I pictured in my head-at least the trailer does. So jealous you get to go with Rebecca!
Post a Comment