Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

Samantha was excited....Dylan wanted to still be sleeping, though school starts at 8:45 am. And I was THRILLED that school was starting! THRILLED!

The sight I came upon on when we were going to take pictures.
The bag...
The way cute outfit!
She is liking girly things more and more and is finally letting me curl her hair and put things in it! For so long she wanted to be like Dylan...they were dark days...

The shoes...
He is way too cool for school...
...and he loved his shirt...I think he was sending a message to his teacher today!
The shoes....he is in the mode of not wanting laces..LAME! But got to get him stuff he will wear...
The Grogan kids, first day of school 2009.
He wanted me to get him dressed today too! He kept saying My turn, my turn!! Luckily, I know my son and I had a new outfit waiting for him too. Isn't he a doll?!!


Ms. Hansen...Sammie loves her!


Ms. Guillen...she is way cool and rides a Harley...the boys love her! I had to sneak this pic in..Dylan told me no pics and not to embarrass him.
The walk home...it was a sad one...Wesley held his head down the whole time like this...
...until I told him we were going to play group...and then he picked me out a flower...
...and then fixed it after he broke it!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, poor Wesley. Damon did the same thing when I took Kyle to school...he was sooo sad! :( So I'm thinkin I'm pretty jealous right about now that you are out of the dump we call California, and in a better place to raise your kids....punk. :)

Megan and Mike said...

wesley is too cute.. my niece reacted kind of the same... and sammy's outfit is DARLING!

Misty (Hesch) Walker said...

ahhh, poor Wes. I LOVED back to school clothes and supplies... ahhh, can't wait to share that excitement with Lo.

Jenna said...

I love it, Shan! That's a great first day chronicle. Kaia picked a Hello, Kitty back pack also. There is so much personality coming through those pix! And, yay for you that it's back to school:)!

melissa gargalis said...

I cannot believe your baby is ten! Is that really possible?...I remember when he was just a teeny tiny guy. So jealous that most of your kids are in school...some day.