My friend Elizabeth Lutes Peterson lives in Idaho. She has lived in Meredian for about 8 years...so it was fun to know that I would live near someone I knew! However, we haven't seen each other since I have been here! lol Since both our kids had the day off, I asked if she wanted to go letterboxing with us and that we found 4...so it may be fun! She was up for it. We had such a great day! We got to her house at 9am and we got home at 4pm. We found 2 letterboxes, played at a park by throwing rocks in the pond for about an hour, ate at Carl's Jr and played there for 2 hours, found a few more letterboxes and called it a day. This was the first time our kids have played together and it was like they were friends for years prior. Infact the first thing this morning they asked if the can go and play with the Peterson kids again! So we need to get together more!! Thanks for a great day!!
Another cemetery...we found two there!
I missed two of the kids in every one I took...but don't they look like they are hvving so much fun with their new BFF's?!!
The water tower




2 comments:
ok, what is letterboxing?
You are always doing something fun with your kids. Looks like you are enjoying Idaho. I love all the pictures.
XOXO
Post a Comment