A few friends said I needed some fun on my blog! lol Too many "crying" posts! So here are a few of some fun that I am having...really! haha
Of course the best part of November besides turning 31 is New Moon!! I was so excited! And now I can't wait for Eclipse! I really loved New Moon and thought it was great! I realize that the actors are not the best of the best, but I love having a visual of the books that I love! I went with my friend Rebecca and she took me to a party before the midnight viewing on the 20th! I had so much fun and am so glad we were able to hang out for the night until wee hours of the morning! Here are a few pics ...we took other pics, but I am waiting on those...and they will not disappoint! haha I so missed my Cali friends and wished that I was able to fly down there to watch the movie and be with everyone..but I was there in spirit...thank goodness for texting!!
I do not know the girl who threw the New Moon party..but she did a great job! It was alot of fun!!
Black Cherry soda...so cute!!
This guy...darn him! He opened the door and growled as he jumped in the doorway! He scared us all and we all screamed! Bec threw her phone...sorry I had to tell! haha He was "Jacob" and we all had to howl at the moon...the best howl got the New Moon soundtrack! So fun!
Decorations...very fun!
I was so proud of Rebecca for playing this game! They went around and fed them and they had to guess what they were eating. Not a game for me..the picky eater.
Rebecca and I in our seats. The theater was an Edward's 21...they sold out of every theater. they opened it up and we were able to wait in our seats instead of waiting in line or in the cold. Great planning!!




5 comments:
what a fun party. Someone is just too creative for their own good. Glad you got to go with Rebecca. Love the last picture of you two. So cute!
Thanks for such a fun post, Shannon. I almost didn't recognize you two former blondes! Maybe I'll see you next week in Idaho!
Looks like you had a blast! People that crazy creative make me sick!:)You both look fabulous!
How fun!!! It was so fun to see the movie. Loved,loved it!!! Glad you have been having some fun!
I didn't know Rebecca was up there with you! That's awesome! Looks like it was a really fun night. So glad you guys got to go and enjoy it. And, ditto to all the comments on the pix of you two. You both look great :)
Post a Comment