I am so behind! But I AM going to catch up!! I just need to do October through now...no big deal! haha So for now..this is what we have been up to..
*Thanksgiving
*Bought a new house
*moved into the new house
*Christmas
*Unpacking
*Went to our NEW ward
*Unpacking
*New Years
*Unpacking
*Boise bowl game...yes this was important to Idaho!! haha (:
*Unpacking
*Met with the Bishop to get to know us
*Unpacking
*And then the new callings came...Dave is a ward missionary and I...well...I am the YW president
*Unpacking
* Did I mention we spoke to the Bishop once??!!!??? (:
*Still unpacking...I think it will never end sometimes!!
We have been so busy! Can't you tell?? haha But 2010 has been a great year nad I was happy to say bye to 2009...what a hard year for our family. But we are doing well and are happy! We love Idaho! We just miss our Cali friends dearly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment