Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Plan of Salvation

This week for FHE I made donuts and we talked about the recent events that have taken place in our family. I have been a bit worried about Dylan...he was my Dad's buddy! Dave and I talked to them about the Plan of Salvation and Dave had them draw it out. To my relief the kids knew more than what I gave them credit for. After we talked about it, Dylan turned to me and said, "Mom, I think that Grandpa is teaching the gospel. And I think that he is teaching Michael Jackson right now." We laughed and told him he may be right. I bet that Dad is "moonwalking" with Michael right now....(:

Gotta LOVE kids!

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

oh my gosh that is so awesome... i might be crying and laughing right now haha I could totally see your dad moonwalking ps

Miranda said...

I love that! Kids are so great. They have the outlook in life that we need.

Lisa Kowallis said...

It wasn't too long ago that your children were with our Heavenly Father, so everything is fresh to them. You & Dave keep doing everything you've been doing, because it through both of you that your children will know the truth.
Love you all,
Lisa

MarkandBec said...

I love that! Way to make me laugh out loud ;0)
So amazing when your kids "get it" and you know they have actually listened to something you've said.

Cazier Craziness said...

Hahaha... I wish I would of had time to get to know your kids a bit better. I think they thought I was crazy cause I kept telling them I was your cousin and that I can't wait to get them together with my kids. Not sure they had any idea who I was. :) Dylan is a smart boy!