WARNING!! Lots of pictures!!
When I got back to Idaho after our visit to California I did a crash course in housing hunting with my realtor. It is funny how things fall in place when they should...and how they should when it is time. I saw many many houses..many of them so lovely and wonderful. But then I saw this one..and feel in love! And then after we put our bid on the house we waited patiently for the response...and our patience was tested a bit more...so we decided we were NOT telling ANYONE! Dave's Mom and Dad knew and my Mom knew...that was it. ANd it was hard, not even our kids knew!! Buying a house is like having amiscarriage nad if you have had a bad expierence the first go around then you learn to not say a word until you are 5 months pregnant or in the house officially!! (: And just so we are clear...I AM NOT PREGNANT!!This is our house




6 comments:
oh my goodness, there's no way that's a pantry! It looks like the size of a huge bedroom. You're SOOO lucky...it looks beautiful!!
Wow - It really looks amazing! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to be in a house someday myself. Our new apartment is sure nice though...so I guess I can wait. hehe
ok your house is masive!!! and it is not fair that sammy gets that closet!!! you guys deserve it!beautiful
Congrats! You totally deserve it too. Your gonna have to pack some extra food in your awesome food storage for us too...there is a ton of room. I love it, all! Been wondering what you've been up to?
Your house is so cute! I love the way they build houses in Idaho. Have fun filling it up!
HOLY PANTRY! I'm so excited for you guys to have your own beautiful place.... congrats & can't wait to see it =)
Post a Comment