Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Savannah
How could I not take pictures of this?!?! Well, I was helping Grandma Grogan with flowers for a wedding and Wes found the leftover flowers and insisted on delivering them to his friend Savannah. Savannah is the girlfriend of everyone in Sunbeams...she is the only girl, but so darling! It is funny to hear these 3 and 4 year old boys telling each other that Savannah is indeed their girlfriend. I thought that he might forget about it, but 2 hours later he was bugging me again. I hope to use these pics as blackmail later on in his life...haha jk!! PS Dont judge me..I know he needs a haircut!! (:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so sweet! He's making moves early, but I guess when Dave's your dad it is never too early. Ladies Man!
That might be the sweetest thing ever! I love that you got it on film (even as blackmail material)
Post a Comment