Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Wes!!

So right after Samantha turned 8...Wesley turned 4!! February is a busy month for us! (; He chose to have a Thomas the Train party. Unfortunately I didnt have time to make a GRAND cake, so I took some track and one of his Thomas trains and put it on the cake. He loved it!! But I will not be showing it off any time soon!! (; I cannot believe my baby is 4! 4!!! He is so grown up! He definately give us a run for our money. He is full of energy and spunk. He is such a smart kid and we are so glad that he is ours!!
He is a heartbreaker!!!


Our ultimate playstation!!!!
Brandon and Wes..great buds!!
a game that they played..roll a peanut with your nose
pin the tail on the donkey of course!!


Wes has some really great friends! They are such great kids!!
Happy Birthday Wesley!! We love you!! XOXOXO