March 2010
When Jessica came home, my Mom wanted to have a little memorial service for my Dad for Jessica. It was nice and we were able to say things about my Dad...memories, moments, etc. It is wonderful to reflect on the life on my Dad....a wonderful man, awesome father, superior husband. After, my Mom gave us all books filled with certificates, letters, documents, etc. It is wonderful to have! Thanks Mom!!XOXO
Malia and Samantha bringing flowers to Grandpa and Melissa from my Dad's garden
The sprinkled dried flowers are from Jessica to my Dad. When she got to Spain she started collecting flowers for my Dad and would send him some in the mail, she reserved several to give to him when she got home. So she decided to sprinkle them there for him.

The Rotz's and Campbell's

The Campbell's...so nice to be together again. We look way tired, but we were crying earlier...next time take the pictures before!! (:

My Dad's sister Jennifer.

My sister Melissa, she is buried across the street from my Dad

The Campbell side cousins...the Barnes' and Grogan's


3 comments:
Brings tears to my eyes sweetie. You guys are all so strong. It's so nice to have someone on the other side for us to help us through what we have to go through down here. I know your Dad was helping me be strong through my surgery. I hope you know how much I love you guys!
My tears are rolling down my cheeks...I love you guys and your family have developed into such strong and stalwart examples through all of this. Everybody always loved the Campbell's, and now everybody loves and admires you all so much more deeply and fully.
I love my friend, Shannon :)!!!!
I LOVE that jess did that, I still think about your dad EVERYDAY... he isnt one of those people you ever can forget about he is always fresh in my mind and so is your family! we love you guys!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment