Tuesday, August 3, 2010
5th Grade Graduation
Here is the deal.... I remember MY 5th grade graduation sooooo well!!! And here is MY son graduating from 5th grade and going into 6th grade!!! What!?!?!?! That is crazy!! He is just growing way too fast! I asked him to slow down a bit and he laughed at me....the nerve! I am so proud of him! He is such a sweet and caring boy. He tries so hard in school and activities to do his best. Dylan is always striving to do what is right. I couldn't be more proud of him!! Love you Dylan!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i remember adults always saying "am i old?" like they werent sure... well seeing dylan going in to sixth grade makes me ask the same question.... are we old or what? ahhh he is such a cute and good boy you must be so proud!!!
Dylan looks so proud! I'm sure you are a fantastic mama,
Post a Comment