Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Packing nightmare...

...why would someone...a two year old little boy to be exact....think that I need the things that I put in the box out of the box? And then proceed to open everything that can be opened in that box? Wesley is about to be sold....
I suggest to never move with a two year old. Poor Dave came home and got the "I am soooo glad you are home" look..and he wanted to run away I am sure of it! Like a good Dad..he came in and took them away....I hope this moving stuff is almost over....sigh...(:

4 comments:

Joi Montrief said...

I didn't know you were moving. That's awesome. Where are you moving to? Far away?

Cazier Craziness said...

Yes, please let me know when you guys are coming through town. Wow, Idaho! How exciting. How do the kids feel about it?

Erin said...

Well well well...I guess you will learn to love potatoes...I mean (spuds) is what they call them out there. I finally figured out my new picture program...so I will email you those pics...of the wedding. I know...finally right.
xoxoxo- Erin

Eric and Laura said...

Kinda sounds like my day cleaning out the garage. Except mine wanted to run around the front yard and pull the hose into the street. Nice, huh?