Thursday, September 25, 2008
Cookies with Grandma
Samantha bugs Grandma Campbell until she gives in to make cookies with her about every time she sees her! I remember doing the same thing to my Mom when I was younger..and it was a race between me and Allison to see who could make them. Grandma gave in and made Samantha one happy girl. And of course..Wesley decided that the fun could'nt go on without him. They made chocolate peanut butter chip cookies and they were yummy!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That's so great you have your mom so close to have those moments with the kids!!
About Forks, it's about 2 1/2 hours from me. Not too shabby and probably a pretty drive since you are going thru national park. I will def post lots of pics!
So fun!! Your Mom looks amazing!
Awwwwwwwwwww.. I love your Mom, Cherish those moments.This makes me miss your moms home made cookies. I always stold them from
t eh cookie jar when I came over..
Post a Comment