Thursday, September 25, 2008

For all the Twilight Fans out there....




....this place does exist!! On our way to Oceanside, CA we pass this hamburger place and since we call my sister Vanessa "Nessy" sometimes we say it is her place. I was driving by and I said "oh there is Aunt Vanessa place"..and then I said "OHHHHHHH!!!!" Haha. I pulled over...didnt get out..thank goodness for zoom lens! And I thought if Renesmme and Jacob had a restaurant...this would be it!! lol..I know I am a dork, but had to share. I told Vanessa it is no longer her place and she looked at me very puzzled. She is only in the beginning of Jacob's story...she will like it when she discovers what it means. (;

1 comment:

Cazier Craziness said...

Cool!!! Misty is going to Forks tomorrow! Can you believe that? It will be pretty cheesy, but I bet she will have a great time. So, what's going on with you guys moving??