Dylan's class has been learning about the Titanic in history and they had a special project and had two weeks to work on it. Dylan chose to do a diaroma of what you would find in the Titanic. I was very impressed with his ideas and how he carried it out. He got an A+ and gave his oral presentation and got an A+ on that as well. He also was able to present to the other 4th grade classes to show what they could do. He had the best one of his class. I am a proud Mom!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Titanic!!
Dylan's class has been learning about the Titanic in history and they had a special project and had two weeks to work on it. Dylan chose to do a diaroma of what you would find in the Titanic. I was very impressed with his ideas and how he carried it out. He got an A+ and gave his oral presentation and got an A+ on that as well. He also was able to present to the other 4th grade classes to show what they could do. He had the best one of his class. I am a proud Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WoW, impressive!! You should be proud!!!
Post a Comment